DID YOU KNOW: the benefits of DRY BRUSHING?
- Reduces the need for body lotion by removing dull layers of skin, improving your overall complexion; soft, smoother & younger looking skin.
- Stimulates and increases blood circulation and gives your energy levels a boost.
- Eliminates toxins from the body and strengthens the immune system by activating the lymphatic system.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite by evening the distribution of fat deposits.
- Helps with digestion and the nervous system.
- Tones muscles and tightens the skin.
Amazing right! I’ve been doing it for 5 years and the results are wonderful, my skin has never felt softer and healthier:)
Tips on how to dry brush:
- Best brushing time is in the morning
- Brush dry skin in a circular motion before showering
- Use a natural bristle brush
- Brush in the direction of the heart, starting from feet moving up
- After showering follow with a pure moisturizer such as Shea, coconut or jojoba oil
- And never brush on broken skin
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.